Hi! My name is Bob, and I currently live in Louisville, KY although I have spent many years living and working in LA, San Diego, NYC, London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Previous to being an Executive Pastor (XP) for 26 years in 3 mega-churches I was an architect and construction manager in the Middle East, Europe and the U.S. for 20 years.
My amazing wife, DJ and I have a maried son, a married daughter & 6 terrific grandchildren!
- Strengths Finder Signature Themes: Achiever, Maximizer, Connectedness, Arranger, Learner
- Balanced marriage of pastoral heart, leadership gifts, and administrative skills.
- Vision implementer with emphasis on leadership development.
- Strategic planner with organizational, staff, and management skills.
- Pragmatic systems designer in a purpose-driven environment.
- Led staffs up to 115 FT and PT people and a budget of $6.5M through worship attendance growth of 1800 to 4500 over 14 years.
- Acted as pastoral caregiver for up to seventeen-person pastoral team.
- Assisted in developing mission and core values. Provided daily operational direction through senior staff to all ministry and operational programs to assure implementation of the vision.
- Developed and taught leadership training courses with 300 graduates in three years.
- Developed new staff organizational models to handle growth, increasing complexity, and changing needs.
- Directed and implemented short & long-range strategic planning cycles including goal setting and tracking.
- Acted as primary spokesperson of our church-growth vision and model to visiting pastors from U.S. and overseas.
- Leadership of $19M state-of-the-art campus relocation in California and $9M worship center addition in Michigan.
- Co-founder of Executive Pastors Network in Southern California
- On original leadership team for 6 years at XPastor.org
- On original leadership team for Full Strength Network fullstrength.org
- Ordained Pastor
- Licensed architect in USA and the UK.
- Property owner based title "Lord Robert Feitl of Glencoe"
2003 - 2013
Gracespring Bible Church
|2001 - 2003||
New Venture Christian Fellowship
|San Diego, CA suburbs|
|1987 - 2001||
Calvary Community Church
Los Angeles, CA suburbs
|1969 - 1987||
Architect and Construction Manager,
Regional Vice President
in two multinational
design & construction
of five to seventy-five
and projects of $1M - $1billion+)
Los Angeles, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Frankfurt, New York City, San Diego, Phoenix, Sacramento, Tuscon